Exquisite, sterling silver, tubular amuletic ring with a gold-plated brass shank
Design code: PB-MM1074-R
Handcrafted in sterling silver (the main tubular amulet unit) and gold-plated brass (the shank of the ring).
Dimensions: (face of the ring) 3.5 cms long, 1.1 cms wide and high (diameter of the tube).
Ring size: adjustable. Please note: while the ring has been designed with a screw mechanism opening on either side (the conical ends), the small surface area to grip, open and then close the conical ends doesn't make this a very practical option. We request you to not open the ends, to be on the safe side- applying too much pressure to force open or close may damage the unit. Treat this ring less as an amulet (to hold things) and more as a talisman- a vessel to emanate blessings.
These amulets, lockets, and talismans all have moveable components that need to be handled with care to prevent any accidental damage. Taking note of the following points will ensure that your jewelry stays in ship shape for the longest time:
(1) To close, gently press on the closing edge. Do not press in the center of the jewelry- this pressure can damage it!
(2) Only open your locket/amulet as far as it can comfortably go. Most of these pieces are designed to be opened halfway- forcing them to open all the way through can permanently damage the piece.
(3) Avoid exposure to: perfume, deodorants, hairspray, salt water, chemicals, or abrasive materials.
(4) Do not swim, bathe, or shower with your jewelry on.
(5) To clean, wipe with a soft damp cloth. Store in a dry place in the plastic pouch the jewelry was sent to you in.
Share this item: