Elegant, detachable, gold-plated brass lockets on sterling silver hoops
Design code: PB-MM1049-ER
Handcrafted in gold-plated brass with slightly oxidized finish. The hoops are made in sterling silver.
These hoops are detachable/modular and can be worn in 2 different ways: (1) as is or (2) the hoops can be worn separately and the 'triangular locket units' can be threaded on a thin cord/chain and worn as pendants.
Dimensions: (of the triangular locket unit) 1.5 cms long, 1.6 cms at the widest, and approx. 0.8 cms in height. The diameter of hoop: 3.8 cms.
These amulets, lockets, and talismans all have moveable components that need to be handled with care to prevent any accidental damage. Taking note of the following points will ensure that your jewelry stays in ship shape for the longest time:
(1) To close, gently press on the closing edge. Do not press in the center of the jewelry- this pressure can damage it!
(2) Only open your locket/amulet as far as it can comfortably go. Most of these pieces are designed to be opened halfway- forcing them to open all the way through can permanently damage the piece.
(3) Avoid exposure to: perfume, deodorants, hairspray, salt water, chemicals, or abrasive materials.
(4) Do not swim, bathe, or shower with your jewelry on.
(5) To clean, wipe with a soft damp cloth. Store in a dry place in the plastic pouch the jewelry was sent to you in.
Share this item: