Elegant, vintage-inspired, sterling silver lariat necklace with a triangular granulation-work locket
Design code: PB-1975-N
Handcrafted in sterling silver. Set with a genuine oval faceted smoky quartz (Trivia: smoky quartz is considered to be a very protective and grounding stone. It brings physical and psychic protection. It is also believed to protect from negative energy by transforming it into positive energy.)
Dimensions: (of the triangular locket unit) 2.4 cms long, 2.3 cms at the widest, and approx. 1 cm in height. Length of the chain from the stone (smoky quartz) to the beginning of the triangular locket= 5". Length of that part of the chain, end to end, which goes around the neck= 22" with an additional 1.5" of extension chain.
These amulets, lockets, and talismans all have moveable components that need to be handled with care to prevent any accidental damage. Taking note of the following points will ensure that your jewelry stays in ship shape for the longest time:
(1) To close, gently press on the closing edge. Do not press in the center of the jewelry- this pressure can damage it!
(2) Only open your locket/amulet as far as it can comfortably go. Most of these pieces are designed to be opened halfway- forcing them to open all the way through can permanently damage the piece.
(3) Avoid exposure to: perfume, deodorants, hairspray, salt water, chemicals, or abrasive materials.
(4) Do not swim, bathe, or shower with your jewelry on.
(5) To clean, wipe with a soft damp cloth. Store in a dry place in the plastic pouch the jewelry was sent to you in.
Share this item: