Stunning neck choker with bi-metal goddess amulet
Design code: PB-MM1055-N
Handcrafted in sterling silver with gold-plated brass detailing. The embossed 'devi' (goddess) panel uses an ancient die-stamp, for its making, and has been given an oxidized finish.
Dimensions: 5.4 cms long (including the loop/bale), 3.8 cms at the widest, and 0.4 cms high. Comes with 1 meter of plain black satin ribbon
Please note: This choker will come with plain black satin ribbon- without the lace edging that can be seen in the pictures. A vintage ribbon was used for this photoshoot.
These amulets, lockets, and talismans all have moveable components that need to be handled with care to prevent any accidental damage. Taking note of the following points will ensure that your jewelry stays in ship shape for the longest time:
(1) To close, gently press on the closing edge. Do not press in the center of the jewelry- this pressure can damage it!
(2) Only open your locket/amulet as far as it can comfortably go. Most of these pieces are designed to be opened halfway- forcing them to open all the way through can permanently damage the piece.
(3) Avoid exposure to: perfume, deodorants, hairspray, salt water, chemicals, or abrasive materials.
(4) Do not swim, bathe, or shower with your jewelry on.
(5) To clean, wipe with a soft damp cloth. Store in a dry place in the plastic pouch the jewelry was sent to you in.
Share this item: