Stunning, tribal-chic, tubular sterling silver amuletic bracelet
Design code: PB-1363-B
Handcrafted in sterling silver. Oxidized finish.
Dimensions: (face of the bracelet/amulet tubular unit) 6 cms long, 1.2 cms wide, and 1.2 high (cross-section of the hexagon tube).
Bracelet size: adjustable/open back (be careful not to apply too much pressure while wearing or taking off the bracelet).
These amulets, lockets, and talismans all have moveable components that need to be handled with care to prevent any accidental damage. Taking note of the following points will ensure that your jewelry stays in ship shape for the longest time:
(1) To close, gently press on the closing edge. Do not press in the center of the jewelry- this pressure can damage it!
(2) Only open your locket/amulet as far as it can comfortably go. Most of these pieces are designed to be opened halfway- forcing them to open all the way through can permanently damage the piece.
(3) Avoid exposure to: perfume, deodorants, hairspray, salt water, chemicals, or abrasive materials.
(4) Do not swim, bathe, or shower with your jewelry on.
(5) To clean, wipe with a soft damp cloth. Store in a dry place in the plastic pouch the jewelry was sent to you in.